Load and get full control of your Rive files in a Flutter project using this library.
|size (curr.)||18014 kB|
Flare offers powerful realtime vector design and animation for app and game designers alike. The primary goal of Flare is to allow designers to work directly with assets that run in their final product, eliminating the need to redo that work in code.
There are two Dart packages provided in this repository. flare_dart and flare_flutter. Most of the time you’ll want only flare_flutter, especially if you’re just starting out with Flare. Please read the details in flare_flutter for how to get your Flare animations running in Flutter!
This repository has three primary branches:
- This is the branch we publish to pub from.
- This branch and the associated pub packages are guaranteed to work on the flutter stable channel.
- This branch has the latest changes should work with the flutter dev channel.
- You can point to this branch directly from your pubspec with the following syntax.
flare_flutter: git: url: git://github.com/2d-inc/Flare-Flutter.git ref: dev path: flare_flutter
- This is the branch we work off of for development and the community submits PRs to.
- The references in the pubspec here are local, meaning that the intention is to use this library as local reference:
flare_flutter: path: ~/my/repos/flare_flutter
Take a look at the provided example applications.
See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations (MIT).