Repository for the Big Data Specialization from University of California San Diego on Coursera
|size (curr.)||56580 kB|
Big Data Specialization from University of California San Diego
Big Data Specialization from University of California San Diego is an introductory learning path for the Big Data world.
This specialization covers:
- Big Data essential concepts
- Hadoop and MapReduce
- NoSQL and MongoDB
- Graph Databases and Neo4j
- Big Data Analytics and Apache Spark, Hive, Pig
Courses in this Program
- Introduction to Big Data
- Big Data Modeling and Management Systems
- Big Data Integration and Processing
- Machine Learning With Big Data
- Graph Analytics for Big Data
Certificate of Completion
You can see the Certificate of Completion and other certificates in my Certificates Repo that contains all my certificates obtained through my journey as a self-made Data Science and better developer.
⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️
Please, don’t fork or copy this repository.
Big Data Specialization from University of California San Diego, is a very easy and straight forward path. You can complete it with a minimal effort.