A collection of lightweight React components and hooks to build diagrams with ease
|size (curr.)||2016 kB|
For this reason we created
beautiful-react-diagrams an easy-to-customise functional diagramming library to build
diagrams with ease.
- Controlled components: exports controlled components only.
- Renderers: the involved components can be easily replaced with your own by using the
- Easy to style: built using CSS vars only.
- Concise API
- Small and lightweight
- Easy to use
- Easy to customise
Contributions are very welcome and wanted.
To submit your custom pull request, please make sure your read our CONTRIBUTING guidelines.
Before submitting a new pull request, please make sure:
- You have updated the package.json version and reported your changes into the CHANGELOG file
- make sure you run
npm run lint,
npm buildand then
npm testbefore submitting your merge request.
- make sure you’ve added the documentation of your changes.
- if you’ve changed the signature of a component, please make sure you’ve updated the
This library is provided and sponsored by:
As part of our commitment to support and contribute to the open source community.