This is a fully functioning Binance trading bot that measures the volatility of every coin on Binance and places trades with the highest gaining coins If you like this project consider donating though the Brave browser to allow me to continuously improve the script.
|size (curr.)||112 kB|
Binance Volitility Trading Bot
This Binance trading bot analyses the changes in price across all coins on Binance and place trades on the most volatile ones. In addition to that, this Binance trading algorithm will also keep track of all the coins bought and sell them according to your specified Stop Loss and Take Profit.
The bot will listen to changes in price accross all coins on Binance. By default, we’re only picking USDT pairs. We’re excluding Margin (like BTCDOWNUSDT) and Fiat pairs
Information below is an example and is all configurable
- The bot checks if the any coin has gone up by more than 3% in the last 5 minutes
- The bot will buy 100 USDT of the most volatile coins on Binance
- The bot will sell at 6% profit or 3% stop loss
You can follow the Binance volatility bot guide for a step-by-step walkthrough of the bot development.
READ BEFORE USE
- If you use the
TEST_MODE: Falsein your config, you will be using REAL money.
- To ensure you do not do this, ALWAYS check the
TEST_MODEconfiguration item in the config.yml file..
- This is a framework for users to modify and adapt to their overall strategy and needs, and in no way a turn-key solution.
- Depending on the current market, the default config might not do much, so you will have to adapt it to your own strategy.
Please checkout our wiki pages:
- Read the FAQ
- Open an issue / check us out on
#troubleshootingat Discord 🚀
- Do not spam, do not berate, we are all humans like you, this is an open source project, not a full time job.
All investment strategies and investments involve risk of loss. Nothing contained in this program, scripts, code or repository should be construed as investment advice. Any reference to an investment’s past or potential performance is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation or as a guarantee of any specific outcome or profit. By using this program you accept all liabilities, and that no claims can be made against the developers or others connected with the program.