Deep Learning and deep reinforcement learning research papers and some codes
|size (curr.)||303519 kB|
Awesome Deep learning papers and other resources
A list of recent papers regarding deep learning and deep reinforcement learning. They are sorted by time to see the recent papers first. I will renew the recent papers and add notes to these papers.
You should find the papers and software with star flag are more important or popular.
Table of Contents
- Model Zoo
- Pretrained Model
- Awesome Projects
- 2020 year
- 2019 year
- 2018 year
- 2017 year
- 2016 year
- 2015 year
- 2014 year
- 2013 year
- 2012 year
- 2011 year
- 2010 year
- before 2010 year
- 2012 | AlexNet: ImageNet Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks.
- 2013 | RCNN: Rich feature hierarchies for accurate object detection and semantic segmentation.
- 2014 | CGNA: Conditional Generative Adversarial Nets.
- 2014 | DeepFaceVariant: Deep Learning Face Representation from Predicting 10,000 Classes.
- 2014 | GAN: Generative Adversarial Networks.
- 2014 | GoogLeNet: Going Deeper with Convolutions.
More details in Model Zoo
Pre Trained Model
- Aligning the fastText vectors of 78 languages
- Available pretrained word embeddings
- Inception-v3 of imagenet
- Caffe2 Model Repository
More details in Pretrained Model
- [Berkeley] CS294: Deep Reinforcement Learning
- [Berkeley] Stat212b：Topics Course on Deep Learning
- [CUHK] ELEG 5040: Advanced Topics in Signal Processing(Introduction to Deep Learning)
- [CMU] Deep Reinforcement Learning and Control
- [CMU] Neural networks for NLP )
More details in courses
- Deep Learning by Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio, and Aaron Courville.
- Deep Learning Tutorial by LISA lab, University of Montreal
- Deep Learning Crash Course
- Documentation on all topics that I learn on both Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Interpretable Machine Learning
- Deep Learning and the Game of Go
- Deep Learning for Search
- Deep Learning with PyTorch
- Deep Reinforcement Learning in Action
- Grokking Deep Reinforcement Lerning
- Grokking Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- Probabilistic Deep Learning with Python
More details in books
- UFLDL Tutorial 1
- UFLDL Tutorial 2
- Deep Learning for NLP (without Magic)
- A Deep Learning Tutorial: From Perceptrons to Deep Networks
- Deep Learning from the Bottom up
- Theano Tutorial
- TensorFlow tutorials
- Deep Learning with R in Motion
- Grokking Deep Learning in Motion
- Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python
More details in tutorials
KerasDeep Learning library for Theano and TensorFlow. :star:
KurDescriptive Deep Learning. :star:
CaffeDeep learning framework by the BVLC :star:
CNTKThe Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit.
DlibA modern C++ toolkit containing machine learning algorithms and tools for creating complex software in C++.
PyTorchTensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration. :star:
Scikit-LearnMachine learning in Python. :star:
Semisup-LearnSemi-supervised learning frameworks for Python
TensorflowAn open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graph by Google :star:
More details in software
- 2D and 3D Face alignment library build using pytorch
- Adversarial Autoencoders
- A implementation of WaveNet with fast generation
- A fast and differentiable QP solver for PyTorch.
- A method to generate speech across multiple speakers
- A model for style-specific music generation :star:
- A natural language processing toolkit using state-of-the-art deep learning models. :star:
- 使用PyTorch实现Char RNN生成古诗和周杰伦的歌词
- A generic image detection program that uses tensorflow and a pre-trained Inception.
- All kinds of text classificaiton models and more with deep learning :star:
- Applying transfer learning to a custom dataset by retraining Inception’s final layer
- An easy implement of VGG19 with tensorflow, which has a detailed explanation.
- An experimentation system for Reinforcement Learning using OpenAI Gym, Tensorflow, and Keras. :star:
- An implementation of Pix2Pix in Tensorflow for use with frames from films
- A DCGAN to generate anime faces using custom mined dataset
- A facial expression classification system that recognizes 6 basic emotions: happy, sad, surprise, fear, anger and neutral.
- A neural network trained to help writing neural network code using autocomplete
- Attention mechanism Implementation for Keras.
- Automated deep neural network design with genetic programming :star:
- Attention based Neural Machine Translation for Keras
- Keras Implementation of Ladder Network for Semi-Supervised Learning
More details in applications
- 15 AI and Machine Learning Events
- 188 examples of artificial intelligence in action
- A curated list of automated machine learning papers, articles, tutorials, slides and projects :star:
- A curated list of awesome Machine Learning frameworks, libraries and software.
- A curated list of awesome places to learn and/or practice algorithms.
- A curated list of awesome R packages and tools
- A curated list of awesome SLAM tutorials, projects and communities.
- A curated list of resources dedicated to bridge between coginitive science and deep learning
- A curated list of resources dedicated to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- A curated list of resources for NLP (Natural Language Processing) for Chinese
- Another curated list of deep learning resources
- A list of artificial intelligence tools you can use today
- A list of deep learning implementations in biology
- Awesome Action Recognition
More details in awesome projects
- 哈工大信息检索研究中心(HIT CIR)语言技术平台共享资源
- 中文对白语料 chinese conversation corpus
- 中文语料小数据：Some useful Chinese corpus datasets
- 用于训练中英文对话系统的语料库 Datasets for Training Chatbot System
- PTT 八卦版問答中文語料
- 3 Million Instacart Orders, Open Sourced
- ACM Multimedia Systems Conference Dataset Archive
- A dataset for book recommendations: ten thousand books, one million ratings
- A dataset for personalized highlight detection
- A dataset of 200k English plaintext jokes.
- A large-scale and high-qualityFMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis dataset of annotated musical notes.
- A large-scale dataset of manually annotated audio events :star:
- Alphabetical list of free/public domain datasets with text data for use in NLP
More details in corpus
Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this project.
The details in License