Jetpack Compose for Desktop, a modern UI framework for Kotlin that makes building performant and beautiful user interfaces easy and enjoyable.
|size (curr.)||82640 kB|
|license||Apache License 2.0|
Compose for Desktop, by JetBrains
Compose Kotlin UI framework port for desktop platforms (macOS, Linux, Windows), components outside of the core Compose repository at https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/support.
- artwork - design artifacts
- benchmarks - collection of benchmarks
- ci - Continuous Integration helpers
- cef - CEF integration in Jetpack Compose
- examples - examples of multiplatform Compose applications for Desktop and Android
- gradle-plugins - a plugin, simplifying usage of Compose with Gradle
- templates - new application templates (see
desktop-template/build_and_run_from_cli_example.shfor using without Gradle)
- tutorials - tutorials on using Compose for Desktop
- components - custom components of Compose for Desktop
Getting latest version of Compose for Desktop
See https://github.com/JetBrains/compose-jb/tags for the latest build number.