Presentation Slides for Developers (Public Beta )
|size (curr.)||22818 kB|
I always found myself spending too much time styling and layouting slides when using apps like PowerPoint / Keynote / Google Slides. Whenever I need to share code snippets, I would also need to use other tools to generate the highlighted code as images over and over again.
So as a frontend developer, why not solve it the way that fits better with what I am good at?
Documentations and guides on Sli.dev
- 📝 Markdown-based - use your favorite editors and workflow
- 🧑💻 Developer Friendly - built-in syntax highlighting, live coding, etc.
- 🎨 Themable - theme can be shared and used with npm packages
- 🌈 Stylish - Windi CSS on-demand utilities, easy-to-use embedded stylesheets
- 🤹 Interactive - embedding Vue components seamlessly
- 🎙 Presenter Mode - use another window, or even your phone to control your slides
- 🧮 LaTeX - Built-in LaTeX math equations support
- 💻 Editors - Integrated editor, or extension for VS Code
- 🎥 Recording - built-in recording and camera view
- 📤 Portable - export into PDF, PNGs, or even a hostable SPA
- ⚡️ Fast - instant reloading powered by Vite
- 🛠 Hackable - using Vite plugins, Vue components, or any npm packages
The best way to understand it is to try it, just one command away:
npm init slidev
- Vite - An extremely fast frontend tooling
- Vue 3 powered Markdown - Focus on the content while having the power of HTML and Vue components whenever needed
- Windi CSS - On-demand utility-first CSS framework, style your slides at ease
- Prism, Shiki, Monaco Editor - First-class code snippets support with live coding capability
- RecordRTC - Built-in recording and camera view
- VueUse family -
- KaTeX - LaTeX math rendering.
This project is made possible by all the sponsors supporting my work:
MIT License © 2021 Anthony Fu